Generate a WooCommerce API Key
The WooCommerce REST API allows you to connect other applications to your WooCommerce store to send and receive data. It's fully integrated with the WordPress API and you can generate keys from directly within WooCommerce.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced, and click REST API.
- Select Add Key. The Key Details screen will appear.
- Add a memorable Description.
- Select the User from the dropdown menu that you would like this key to be generated for.
- Select the Permissions access (Read, Write, or Read/Write) that this key should have.
- Select Generate API Key.
You should see a Consumer Key and Consumer Secret that you can enter into an application to use the WooCommerce API with that application.