Get started! Set up Apple Pay for GoDaddy Payments
Use Apple Pay to offer a quick and easy one-click check out for your online customers. This series guides you through the steps to set up Apple Pay using GoDaddy Payments.
- Enable Apple Pay for GoDaddy Payments
Learn how to enable the Apple Pay payment method for GoDaddy Payments in your shop.
- Customize Apple Pay buttons
Find out more about customizing the Apple Pay buttons that appear in your shop after the payment method has been enabled and configured as expected.
- Product types and extensions compatible with Apple Pay
Check this step to find which product types and extensions are compatible with the GoDaddy Payments - Apple Pay payment method.
- GoDaddy Payments - Apple Pay Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question about Apple Pay? Check this guide to find out more.
- Troubleshooting GoDaddy Payments - Apple Pay
Have you encountered an issue when trying to configure Apple Pay with your GoDaddy Payments account? Check this article for some common troubleshooting steps.