How can I disable my cart recovery campaign?
Follow the instructions below to disable the cart recovery campaign in your Managed WooCommerce Stores site:
However, if you re-activate it the next day, then emails that would have been scheduled to send today will proceed as expected. When the 3-day period passes, all emails will be cancelled as expected.
- Sign in to WordPress
- Hover over Marketing and then click on Emails.
- Click the Cart Recovery option under the Campaigns section.
- Click on the Deactivate Campaign toggle on the upper right corner of the page.
- A prompt will warn you that disabling an active campaign will cancel all queued emails. Click on the Deactivate campaign button if you're certain you'd like to proceed.
- An Inactive badge on the top of the page will appear when the process is done.