Set up Facebook ads
Facebook ads allow you to tell people about your business or products to people targeted by age, gender and location. Facebook ads are different than boosted posts.
When you buy Facebook ads, you pay for them through your Facebook ad account. Read the Facebook Advertising Policies before creating an ad.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Open your site.
- For Websites + Marketing: Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the site you want to open.
- For Digital Marketing Suite: Scroll to Online Marketing and select Manage next to the account you want to open.
- For Websites + Marketing: From the Dashboard, select Marketing > Digital Ads.
- For Digital Marketing Suite: From the Dashboard, select Digital Ads.
- Select Grant Access to allow Facebook to complete payment.
- Select Set up if this is your first time or use the Edit pencil if you want to change an existing Facebook payment.
Note: You may be prompted during the process to add or verify your email in Facebook Business Manager before you can boost posts or advertise. You may also be prompted to enable two-factor authentication on your Facebook page. This is a measure required by Facebook to protect your business.
You’re all set. Facebook reviews every ad to make sure it meets their advertising guidelines. After they’ve approved it, your ad will start showing up.