View my balance
Your balance is the total sum currently owed to you, with transaction fees subtracted. Balances are payments that have not begun the process of being transferred. Payments that are complete or are currently being transferred are called payouts.
- Go to the Dashboard where you manage your Payments account (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Under Balance in the Payouts section, select See Details.
- Review the following information for details about your Balance:
- Transaction Period: The date range for a group of transactions.
- Amount: The total amount that is expected to transfer.
- Expected Transfer Date: The estimated date the transfer will be initiated. If this section shows Waiting for action, refer to the note under Total Balance to see what action you need to take.
- Payments are usually transferred by the close of each business day. However, if a transaction is flagged for review there may be a delay while we do some additional research. Learn more about delayed payments and what you can do to avoid them.
- View and manage your transactions.
- Your balance is affected by your Close of Day time, and you can change your Close of Day to a time that’s best for you.