• How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Helper III

Anchor Text LIst

Is there a way for me to find a list of anchor text sites that I can leave an anchor Text messages.

Chris

Owner CEL Financial Services

IRS Registered Tax Preparer

Registered bonded California CTEC Tax Preparer

Please visit my website for all your Fillmore Income Tax needs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Community Manager

Hey @TaxMan2. As has been mentioned, you're probably find the type of websites you're looking for with a quick search online. It wouldn't be appropriate for anyone to list those sites here. 

Also, I just wanted to clarify for anyone else that reads this thread, that posting links to websites here in the Community will not produce backlinks. All links generated in posts and signatures are "no follow" and will not provide any SEO benefit. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
    Helper III

I want a list of anchor text sites that I can leave Back links. I now use this on google  "YOU MAY USE THESE HTML TAGS"  "local" "SEO”

Chris

Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Fillmore  needs.

Getting Started

Search for blog commenting sites. you can leave links and use anchor texts. we do the same for our website [ https://forms-creator.com/  ]

I am looking for a list of anchor text sites.

Chris

Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Santa Paula needs.

Just search for the Linkbuilding website on Google or any other search engine and you will get the list of the sites where you can make Anchor links! 

I prefer Google to search for backlinks sites for my website ( https://online-paystub.com/  )

Community Manager

Hey @TaxMan2. As has been mentioned, you're probably find the type of websites you're looking for with a quick search online. It wouldn't be appropriate for anyone to list those sites here. 

Also, I just wanted to clarify for anyone else that reads this thread, that posting links to websites here in the Community will not produce backlinks. All links generated in posts and signatures are "no follow" and will not provide any SEO benefit. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

I have read that no follow  back links may have some juice. That is why I leave anchor text no follow links. I need the anchor text juice not the do follow juice?

Community Manager

@TaxMan2 - As far as I know, the only value that "no follow" links provide are in the context of where they are shared. For example, if you want traffic from visitors to your forum replies, having a link in your signature is a good way to let folks now what website you represent. The nofollow attribute essentially tells search engines not to follow the outbound link, indicating that the website (godaddy.com in this case) does not endorse the link. I hope that helps.