• How to Market Your Business
  • How to Market Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

E-Commerce Product images not detected by Google Search Console

This is preventing me from applying a product image tag when using Google Rich Snippets in Search Console. I can't highlight the image and apply the tag.

product images.png

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Retired
    Not applicable

Re: E-Commerce Product images not detected by Google Search Console

Hi @ranasuzan,

@ranasuzan wrote:

This is preventing me from applying a product image tag when using Google Rich Snippets in Search Console. I can't highlight the image and apply the tag.

product images.png

as you can see, your post makes little sense. Why not try explaining the problem? Do you not check your posts after posting?

Highlighted

@Retired</a> Excuse me? What is there to explain aside from showing a screenshot and describing the problem with technical jargon.

The screenshot is from Google Search Engine, anyone who has used it before will get the idea. 

The right hand side has the applicable tags, including price name, product name and product image.

The product image tag can't be applied as a rich snippet because Google can't detect any of Godaddy's e-commerce product images. When I checked the image names assigned by Godaddy to default product images, I noticed that they're hosted at an external media (CDN) environment called Nebula. This may be the cause of the issue, but hey you're the one with a "Pro" label next to your nickname eh? Do enlighten me.

Highlighted
    Retired
    Not applicable

@ranasuzan,

Are we to guess the screenshot? You said "this is stopping me" then a non existent screenshot. 

Enlighten you? I'm not so sure, even Buddha could only enlighten sentient beings he said.........