Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smookey
New

Downgraded from Office 365 to the basic workspace office email

After the downgrade everything was fine, but...I couldn't get the email setup.  It is giving this error Account <email address> is used by a different shopper.  I'm not sure what to do about this.  I have 7 available users I can create but I'm thinking the office 365 might still have the domain or something.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

2 REPLIES 2
CG

Hey @smookey

If you're still running into that specific error indicating your addresses are still in use by a different shopper, you'll need to reach out to our live support team so they can help investigate. If it's not the Office 365 account you use to have these setup in, it's possible another shopper account had these addresses setup at one time and never removed them from their account. Often that can occur if the domain was previously owned by someone else. 

Our live support can confirm and take the steps necessary to get that corrected for you. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Dear Sir.

We have godaddy Account under www.miras-ksa.com domain. we are using 30 mails under miras-ksa.com domain also we have 7 email address in 365 account. When i trying to open 365 account can see one msg like "365 email not receive emails". we want to use 7 mail in 365 account in godaddy workspace.  Is that possible to move 7 email id to go daddy work space? Here I have attached 2 files that i took screenshot from godaddy. Kindly check attahced file and replay me. I am waiting for your replay.