Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
billedge
New

Is there a way to import an email file exported from another service into workspace email?

Need to change email hosting from Rackspace to GoDaddy.  Wondering if we can export email (RS offers both PST and EML formats) and then import it in to GoDaddy Workspace Email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @billedge

There isn't currently a way to import email directly into a Workspace Email account. The closest thing would be using an email client to access the exported email stored locally on your computer while also having it connected to your Workspace Email account. That won't cause the emails on your system to sync to the server, but at least you would have access to both message types in the same place.

Question for the Community: How do you usually go about moving emails from another provider?

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @billedge

There isn't currently a way to import email directly into a Workspace Email account. The closest thing would be using an email client to access the exported email stored locally on your computer while also having it connected to your Workspace Email account. That won't cause the emails on your system to sync to the server, but at least you would have access to both message types in the same place.

Question for the Community: How do you usually go about moving emails from another provider?

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

also wondering if there is a way to export email addresses and emails from GD to Outlook. Had a change in our business that is requiring a switch to Outlook. Really need to have my business email addresses and emails to merge or export to Outlook. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

subroto
New

Hi all,

Recently I bought unlimited space hosting plan on godday.com. No need to transfer all the content from my previous service provider. I did transfer all the web content but don't understand how transfer my existing 200 mail account and those mail content. Please help !!