cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Teams Communications Credits - Conference Bridge

Hey all,

I recently took on an admin role for a GD-hosted o365 tenant. 
Is there, or will there be a more robust admin option?  My client is asking me for a Teams conference bridge, for example. When I try to go purchase a communication credit, I get tossed to a rather vanilla Go Daddy page, where I really cannot admin much.

They are also asking me for visio, and project plans, which I also cannot purchase. Is there a work around for this? Other than migrating to a new tenant, emails, sharepoint, and all?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User 2020

Hello @switchpat and welcome to the GoDaddy Community. 

Sadly enough, 365 through GoDaddy has limitations and some of those limitations are ones that you mention. You will need to convert over to Microsoft if you are wanting all the features/add-ons to the 365 suite. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User 2020

Hello @switchpat and welcome to the GoDaddy Community. 

Sadly enough, 365 through GoDaddy has limitations and some of those limitations are ones that you mention. You will need to convert over to Microsoft if you are wanting all the features/add-ons to the 365 suite. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post