cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Products

I am interested in where you get the products and photos of the products to start your store?
5 REPLIES 5
Employee

Hi, are you staring a new business venture?  We would love to help. What type of products are you wanting to sell?

Advanced Care
5:30 AM-2 PM MST
status.godaddy.com

I'm interested in journals tshirts and natural home items

Yes it is a new business @Ashlee04!

Hi @FELT314 ,

Try InventorySource -- https://www.inventorysource.com/  -- I use them for parts of my drop shipping setup.  Travis and his team are first rate.  Outstanding customer service.  The platform is the best I have seen for inventory/shipping automation.  A huge feature is the ability to customize your feed/products BEFORE uploading to your online catalog.   They also have a HUGE product catalog from which you can select products.

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

One question might answer the other @FELT314. Depending on your supplier you may be provided with product pictures? I know s lot of wholesale companies that have stock product pictures for you to utilize. I find that submental environmental pictures or action shots add to a website because stock pictures are sometimes a bit bland.

I additionally find that product mockups are really useful (especial with apparel). There are really nice product mockups for everything from coffee bags to sweatshirts. Usually with just a couple of clicks you can have great looking images in just about any product category. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head