Change my business information
When you sign up for the Online Store, it uses your settings to automatically fill out most of your business information. Sometimes you may need to fine-tune the settings: your business might be in the United Kingdom, but you sell products mainly in the United States.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing or Online Marketing and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, open your business information:
- In Websites + Marketing, go to Settings and under Store select General.
- In Premium Online Store, go to Settings > Business Info.
- Country/Region: Use the menu to choose another country.
- Be aware that your choice may affect your available payment method (for example, GoDaddy Payments, Stripe or PayPal) since not every method is supported worldwide.
- For Websites + Marketing, Marketplaces are also restricted to some countries such as the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Australia.
- Currency: By default, the currency is paired with your Country/Region choice. For example, Australian Dollar (AUD), British Point (GBP), Euro (EUR). If you change the currency, it may take several minutes for the change to be applied throughout your store.
- Measurement system: Switch between US/Imperial and Metric system if needed. The unit of measurement you select will be used to determine shipping charges if you set up a weight-based shipping method.
- Date Format: Choose from three formats to match where you sell products. This date format will appear in your order confirmation emails and invoices.
Note for Premium Online Store: Changing the currency after you begin selling products will reset the Dashboard's Snapshot and Weekly Breakdown sections to zero (more info).
Note for Websites + Marketing Online Store: You may also need to update your Shipping location. From the Dashboard, select Settings and under Store select Shipping. Then select Change location.