Get started! Set up Google Pay for GoDaddy Payments
With Google Pay you can offer quick and easy checkout to your online customers. In this guide you'll find the steps to set up Google Pay with GoDaddy Payments.
- Enable Google Pay for GoDaddy Payments
Learn how to enable the Google Pay payment method for GoDaddy Payments in your shop.
- Configure Google Pay for GoDaddy Payments
Find out how to set up and customize Google Pay and buttons that show up in your store when you enable this payment method.
- Product types and extensions compatible with Google Pay
Check out this step to find which product types and extensions are compatible with the GoDaddy Payments - Google Pay payment method.
- GoDaddy Payments - Google Pay Frequently Asked Questions
Find out more about frequently asked questions about the Google Pay integrations with GoDaddy Payments.
- Troubleshooting GoDaddy Payments - Google Pay
Common troubleshooting steps you can take if you encounter any issues when connecting Google Pay with GoDaddy Payments.