Enable Google Pay for GoDaddy Payments
Step 1: Setting up Google Pay for GoDaddy Payments
Google Pay is a convenient and secure payment option that makes it easy for customers to complete their orders by automatically sharing their shipping address, contact details, and payment details with GoDaddy Payments instead of manually entering them.
Enabling Google Pay is easy, since there are no setup fees, extra processing fees, or contracts to worry about. You will only be charged the GoDaddy Payments standard processing fee.
- Sign in to WordPress
- In the left-hand menu under WooCommerce, select Settings.
- From the tabs on the Settings page, select Payments.
- Under Payment methods, locate GoDaddy Payments - Google Pay, and select Manage.
- Select Enable to add the payment method to your checkout.
- Scroll down and select Save when you're ready to proceed.
Once GoDaddy Payments - Google Pay is enabled, you'll be able to choose where to display Google Pay on your shop and customize the buttons.