Enable Google Pay for GoDaddy Payments
Step 1 of the Set up Google Pay for GoDaddy Payments Series
Google Pay is easy, private, and secure. It enables merchants to provide a fast payment option that customers prefer.
When a customer places an order using Google Pay, their shipping address, contact and payment information will be automatically provided to GoDaddy Payments to complete the order without the customer having to manually enter their information.
When you enable Google Pay, no setup fees, extra processing fees or a contract will be applied. Only GoDaddy Payments processing fee will apply.
Required: Enable GoDaddy Payments in your site by navigating at WooCommerce > Settings > Payments and completing the set up process if you haven't already.
- Sign in to WordPress
- In the left-hand menu under WooCommerce, select Settings.
- From the tabs on the Settings page, select Payments.
- Under Payment methods, locate GoDaddy Payments - Google Pay, and select Manage.
- Select Enable to add the payment method to your checkout.
- Scroll down and click Save when you're ready to proceed.
Once GoDaddy Payments - Google Pay is enabled, you'll be able to choose where to display Google Pay on your shop and customize the buttons.