Request a refund for my GoDaddy Studio subscription
Sorry to hear you’re looking for a refund. To make sure the request process goes as smoothly as possible for you, follow the steps for your device.
Note: To ensure you don't get charged again after you've received a refund, make sure you cancel your subscription.
All payments made within the App Store are handled directly by Apple, and refunds are given at their discretion. Contact Apple using these steps:
- Find the Apple invoice for your purchase (you’ll get one via email when you make a payment to the App Store).
- Select Report a problem at the bottom of the invoice and fill in the required details.
- If you don’t have an Apple invoice, you can also sign in to Apple with your Apple ID and request a refund.
Within 48 hours of purchasing a monthly or annual subscription, you may be able to get a refund from the Play Store. Follow these steps:
- On a mobile browser (like Chrome), sign in to your Google Play Store account.
- From the navigation bar at the top of the screen, select Order history.
- On the order you want to return, select Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form, specifying that you'd like a refund.
You should get a response from Google within 4 business days. Visit Google Support for more on requesting a refund for a Google Play purchase.
After 48 hours, and within 30 days of purchasing an annual subscription, GoDaddy can usually accommodate a refund request. Follow these steps:
- Go to the GoDaddy support form.
- Under What is your query about? select A refund.
- Fill in the rest of the form and select Send.
For security reasons, please don't include any sensitive personal information such as bank details or passwords.
If you bought your subscription through the GoDaddy Studio website, follow the steps for requesting a refund through GoDaddy.
Note: If your refund is processed, your PRO access will be revoked.