Send images with GoDaddy Conversations
Note: Conversations is available on Apple iPhone and the web only.
Sometimes you want to send an image with one of your messages – for example, if a customer asks for a picture of a product. You can do this on all our channels - Website Messaging, Chat, Instagram (Beta), Facebook, and Business Call & Texting.
The file formats supported are .jpg, .png, or .gif. On mobile, animated .gifs can’t be sent yet, but we plan to have this and a few more file formats available in the first half of 2022.
To send an image:
Note: On iOS you can currently send only one image at a time.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Conversations app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Conversations icon in the menu.
- Tap the message you want to reply to.
- Tap the paper clip icon to the left of the reply box.
- Select the image you’d like to send. If you’re not happy with the image, tap X on the image to remove it.
- Add any text you’d like to include.
- Tap the send button.
To view images in your conversation history:
- In the conversation history, scroll to the image you want to view.
- Tap the image.
- Pinch to zoom in or out.
- To dismiss, swipe down or tap the X on the image.