Setting up domain monitoring
You can add Domain Monitoring to specific domain names so you can monitor changes made to them. We send email updates to you within 24 hours when the monitored domain name changes.
For more information, see What is domain backorder and monitoring?
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the Buy/Sell menu, select Backorders and Monitoring.
- Under Monitor a Domain click Add Monitoring.
- On the Add Domain Monitoring window that appears, enter the domain names you want to monitor, one domain name per line, and then click Next. Do not include the "www" prefix.
- In the Email address 1 field, enter the email address where you want us to send notifications.
- (Optional) To receive email updates at another address, in the Email address 2 field, enter another email address.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.