If you cannot access the email address associated with your account and cannot verify the information required for our customer support department to assist you, you can submit a Request for Change of Account/Email Update Form to request an update. Along with the form, we also require:
- Photo ID — A color copy of a government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license, military ID, or passport.
- Business ID — If the domain is registered to a business, we also need valid business identification, such as:
- Business license
- Tax certificate
- Doing Business As documentation
- Fictitious Name documentation
- IRS 501(C)3 "Determined Letter"
- Government-issued certificate of tax exemption that proves charitable status
- EIN/TIN verification letter (IRS Letter 147C)
NOTE: If you have access to the email address associated with your account, but cannot log in, see Reset your GoDaddy password.
To Complete a Change of Account/Email Update Form
- Click Sign In, then click Forgot your password?, and then click I still can't access my account. Or, visit changeupdate.com to complete the email form.
- The Change Request Form appears.
- Complete the on-screen fields detailing information about your account. Do not include the www when you enter your domain name.
- Do one of the following:
- If you have an image of your photo ID or business ID, select Upload files now, click Browse, locate the files on your computer, and then click Open. To attach another file, click Attach another file.
- If you do not have an image of your photo ID or business ID yet, select Skip uploading and email files later. When you have your files, email them to email@example.com, along with information about the account you are trying to access.
- Enter the access code, and then click Submit Request. We will contact you with more information within 3 days of receiving your photo ID and/or business ID.