Testing PressTHUMB is as simple as checking the image URLs to ensure the images are generated properly.
- Choose an image on your website.
- Locate the standard URL. For example:
- Check the WebP Image URL by appending the image URL with
.webp. For example:
- Check the optimized image URL. For example:
- Check the custom dimensions/resized thumbnail URL by appending it with the desired size. For example:
Each of these URLs should respond with the correct image, indicating that PressTHUMB is working properly.
In the event that any of these image URLs are failing, producing unexpected results, or you have further questions, reach out to our award-winning GoDaddy Guides for help.