What are email automations?
Email automations are personalized communications that get automatically sent at key moments of the customer journey without requiring you to hit send on every single email.
Current Websites + Marketing email automations include:
- Order confirmation
- Order shipments
- Appointment booking confirmation
- Welcome emails (subscribers, members, first-time customers)
- Shipment delivered
- Order cancellation
- Cart abandonment emails
Select a question to see its answer:
- Do all Websites + Marketing tiers get access to this feature?
- Do new and existing customers get this feature?
- Does this change the price of Websites + Marketing?
- Can I customize and personalize the email automations?
- Where can I access email automations in Websites + Marketing?
- Can I turn off these email automations?
Do all Websites + Marketing tiers get access to this feature?
Appointment booking confirmation emails are available on all plans.
Order confirmation, order shipment, and cart abandonment emails are only available on Commerce plans and higher.
Do new and existing customers get this feature?
Yes, both new and existing accounts can take advantage of email automations.
Does this change the price of Websites + Marketing?
No, there is no price increase for new or existing Websites + Marketing plans outside of independently planned price increases.
Can I customize and personalize the email automations?
Yes, you can customize each email automation to match your business and tailor the message to each recipient.Back to top
Where can I access email automations in Websites + Marketing?
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your Dashboard, select Connections, and then Automations.
Your Automations are listed along with How I Reach My Contacts, noting when the email is automatically sent.
Can I turn off these email automations?
The confirmation email automations are always on by default, but you can modify them to fit your needs.