cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

TD AmeriTrade TOS Think Or Swim emails being rejected by GoDaddy's servers.... AGAIN!

Once again GoDaddy's servers are returning as undeliverable, emails coming into our GoDaddy email accounts, this time ones sent by TD AmeriTrade TOS Think Or Swim. We had the same problem with T-Mobile emails and text messages a few years ago, spent countless hours getting it addressed by both companies' engineers. We get charged $2 for every USPS item mailed by TD / TOS due to email deliverability failure, and we have several everyday since we often have numerous trades daily, which each trade generates a USPS letter now. To be clear, our inboxes have NEVER been even close to full, have existed for many years, no changes, and no spam filters/blockers either. Maddening to have this happening again, just with a different company/sender. HELP! Stop the insanity! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Super User IV

@gobananasnet 

As you maybe aware we are end users here in the community.  Just wondering what the delivery failure that is being sent - also can you add the "from" / sender to your address book?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

We never see them. They are all rejected at GoDaddy's server level. And as I stated, we have nothing blocked/filtered.

@gobananasnet 

That seems odd - but as we are end users you would need to work with GoDaddy directly with this - without being able to see the actual bounce message / reason it is hard to say "why" this is happening 

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Spoke at length with both today. GoDaddy blames TD Ameritrade, and TD Ameritrade blames GoDaddy. UGH!

4 REPLIES 4
Super User IV

@gobananasnet 

As you maybe aware we are end users here in the community.  Just wondering what the delivery failure that is being sent - also can you add the "from" / sender to your address book?

We never see them. They are all rejected at GoDaddy's server level. And as I stated, we have nothing blocked/filtered.

@gobananasnet 

That seems odd - but as we are end users you would need to work with GoDaddy directly with this - without being able to see the actual bounce message / reason it is hard to say "why" this is happening 

Spoke at length with both today. GoDaddy blames TD Ameritrade, and TD Ameritrade blames GoDaddy. UGH!