Create offline payment method
In addition to online payment options (Square, Stripe, and PayPal, you can create an offline payment method for your Online Store to accept cash, checks, or a bank transfer.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- In the top bar, click the Settings tab and choose Payments.
- In the Payments window, scroll down to the Offline Payments section and click Enable.
- Add text to the Payment title shown to customer and More instructions for the customer fields to guide customers. (Both fields display a character countdown in the upper right.)
- When you're done, click Save to activate the account's settings.
Note: To change the settings, click Account Settings. Or click Turn Off to delete them entirely.