Find my GoDaddy nameservers
Find the nameservers assigned to your domain so you can update the nameserver settings on domains not registered with GoDaddy. Updating the nameservers to GoDaddy will let you manage your DNS with GoDaddy, rather than through the company where the domain is registered.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Select Manage DNS under Additional Settings.
- Locate the NS records for your domain and take note of the values. There will always be two separate NS records, and you will need them both. Your values will differ from those in the picture below.
- At your domain registrar, enter the two NS records from your GoDaddy account in the appropriate nameserver field.
Most DNS updates take effect within an hour, but could take up to 48 hours to update globally.
- Manage DNS for domains registered elsewhere and not hosted with us by adding DNS Hosting.