Mark an invoice as ‘paid’ after receiving a payment offline
After sending an invoice you can accept payment offline or through other means, instead of using GoDaddy Payments. When you do, you can change an invoices status to ‘paid’ and send the customer a receipt.
Note: Invoicing and Payments in the Hub is available to a limited number of United States based users at this time. Availability will increase to more users and countries throughout 2021.
- Log in to The Hub.
- Select Invoicing from the left-hand menu.
- Locate the invoice you need to resend from the list. You can Search and Filter the list of invoices as needed.
- Select and open the menu to the right of the invoice’s amount, and then select Add Payment.
- Select the payment type and add any notes you like.
- Select whether or not you want to send a receipt to your client and then select Mark as Paid.