Order processing with Marketplaces & Social
Marketplaces & Social imports your marketplace orders into your shop, so that you can fulfill your orders all in one place.
When an order is imported into your shop, it will include:
- the origin marketplace (e.g., Amazon, Etsy, etc.)
- the marketplace order number,
- and order details (SKUs, price, order total, etc.)
- Additionally, you will receive an email from your shop notifying you of the order and the order details.
Once an order has been shipped, the order status will be updated directly in the marketplace where the order came from. It will include the tracking number and order information. If you edit an existing tracking number with our shipment tracking feature, you'll need to manually edit the tracking information on the sales channel. Tracking number changes are not synced automatically.
Note: Orders placed via a marketplace channel cannot be refunded from your WooCommerce store.
- Check this article for more information on how you can manage WooCommerce orders.