What products are eligible for Marketplaces & Social for Managed WooCommerce Stores?
Now that you've connected your sales channels, it's time to create your listings. Before proceeding, please take note of the following listing requirements:
- Product Type: You can only create a listing for simple and variable products, including product variations. You cannot create listings for virtual or downloadable products, or any custom product types (e.g., subscription products).
- Product Status: A product must be published in your WooCommerce store before you can create a listing.
- Product SKU: A product must have a product SKU.
- Managed Stock and Stock Quantity: You'll need to make sure that the Managed Stock option is enabled and the stock quantity is greater than 0. Learn how to enable and edit the product inventory here.
- Backorders: No backorders are allowed.
- Brand & Conditions fields: These fields will need to be filled. You can find them in the General tab in the Product data box when editing a product.
Learn how to edit WooCommerce product fields here.
- Check this article to find out more about WooCommerce products.