Process transactions with the Poynt Smart Terminal
Process customer payments on your Poynt Smart Terminal. Your customers can pay with credit or debit cards, cash, personal checks, and more.
Process magnetic stripe, chip card, and contactless payment transactions.
- Create an order on your Poynt Smart Terminal in the Register app. You can also manually enter a dollar amount in the Terminal app.
- Tap Charge. If tips are enabled, wait for your customer to select a tip amount or tap Skip Tip.
- Wait for your customer to insert, swipe, or tap their card or device.
- Wait for your customer to sign the customer screen. If you want to bypass this step and obtain a signature on a printed receipt, tap Skip, tap Receipt, and then tap Done.
- Wait for your customer to remove their card, if applicable, and choose how they want to receive a receipt (No Receipt, Paper Receipt, Email, or Send Text).
- What payment methods can I accept with GoDaddy Payments?
- Learn how to view your transaction history.