Activate my website's chat widget
Check that your website’s chat widget is enabled and then publish your website to allow your customers to send you messages at any time.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website for which you want to enable chat.
- Select Website at the top of the website builder and then select Edit Site.
- In the lower-right corner, under WEBSITE ADD-ONS, select Chat.
- Make sure Enable Chat is toggled on (showing green).
- Publish your website.
The first time customers visit your website they’ll be asked to accept cookies. If they accept, the chat widget will show in the lower-right corner of your website. If you’re available to chat, you can do so in real time. If you’re not available, automated messaging makes sure you still get the message so that you can respond later.