Adjust the settings on the Poynt Smart Terminal
Manage your Poynt Smart Terminal settings, including how your customers can get receipts, creating and applying uniform tax rates, managing Poynt Smart Terminal users, and reviewing your business and account details.
- Tap Settings on the second page of the Smart Terminal home screen.
- Tap Business settings.
- Adjust or review the following:
- Receipt settings: Switch the toggle to offer your customers SMS, email or paper receipts, or to request customer feedback.
- Tax on terminal app: Create and add tax rates to orders created in the Terminal app.
- Business users (Owners only):Add or remove users and assign different permission levels.
- Store Profile and account details: Review your company details, like address and banking account info. This information can be updated through the Payments Hub.