Create an order in the GoDaddy mobile app
With GoDaddy Payments, you can create customer orders and process transactions through the GoDaddy mobile app on your phone. Add items from your product catalog or enter a customized amount to charge your customer.
- Launch the GoDaddy mobile app. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Tap Payments, and then tap Sell.
- Add items from your product catalog and/or enter a manual amount to charge:
- To add a product, tap Catalog. Search or browse your catalog to locate the item, then tap Add to add it to the order. The order quantity will display on the item tile.
- To add a custom amount, tap Keypad. Enter the amount, then tap Add to add it to the order.
- When you've added all items to the order, tap Review Cart.
- Review the order details and adjust the quantity if needed.
- To completely delete an item from the cart, swipe left on the item, then tap Delete.
- Tap Charge to process your customer's payment. Your customers can pay with a credit card, tap to pay (NFC) payment, cash or QR code.