Create an order in the GoDaddy mobile app
The GoDaddy mobile app allows you to create a customer’s order and process their transaction – all from your phone! If you’ve got GoDaddy Payments, you can enter any customized amount in the app to charge your customer. Here’s how to create an order so you can start processing transactions right from your phone.
- Launch the GoDaddy mobile app. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Tap Payments > Start Selling.
- Enter the amount you’d like to charge for an item, then tap + item. In the top bar, your added items will appear.
- When you’ve added all the items in an order, tap Checkout.
- Review the order details and you’re now ready to process your customer’s transaction. You can process your customer's payment using a credit card, cash or QR code.
- Here's how to view your orders.