• Buying & Selling Domains
  • Buying & Selling Domains

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

GoDaddy Aftermarket Domain Ineligible - unable to list the domain name(s).

Beginer here. Can someone explain for me why i`m not allowed to put up for sale the website i bought? i Receive the message:

Unfortunately, we are unable to list the domain name(s) below in these programs at this time because another person or entity owns a trademark that matches one or more terms or words contained in your domain name(s).

How is possible that someone have the same domain ? Thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
    Super User 2020

Registering a domain name does not guarantee the trademark, it's on you to make sure any domain you register does not infringe on any existing trademarks.

Hi @D_M_G,

Unfortunately, buying, and using or selling a trademarked domain can lead to other legal issues on ownership. You can check in with other registrars to get more information. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support
    3 REPLIES 3
    Super User 2020

Registering a domain name does not guarantee the trademark, it's on you to make sure any domain you register does not infringe on any existing trademarks.

so how i can sell it ?

Hi @D_M_G,

Unfortunately, buying, and using or selling a trademarked domain can lead to other legal issues on ownership. You can check in with other registrars to get more information. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support