cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain List For Sale Not Available

Hi, I just purchased a domain name and want to list it for sale. I can see the "List for sale" button available only for some of my domains but for the one I just bought and others is not showing.  Any ideas of why this is happening? thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @UlisesMe,

Welcome to the Community!

There could be two main reasons why you can't list the domain. First check to make sure that it's in an active status. If it's awaiting ICANN verification, or anything other than active, the listing action is not allowed.

Also, if you have a country-code domain, go to our ccTLD listing link. Choose your domain's ending to find the correct article. You can check restrictions on the domain there. Not all ccTLDs can be auctioned. 

If neither of these are the case, you could provide the domain name here, so our community can give it a look. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @UlisesMe,

Welcome to the Community!

There could be two main reasons why you can't list the domain. First check to make sure that it's in an active status. If it's awaiting ICANN verification, or anything other than active, the listing action is not allowed.

Also, if you have a country-code domain, go to our ccTLD listing link. Choose your domain's ending to find the correct article. You can check restrictions on the domain there. Not all ccTLDs can be auctioned. 

If neither of these are the case, you could provide the domain name here, so our community can give it a look. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post