cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Selling My Domains

Hello, I'm a new domain investor and I'l like to know if my domain names are any good. How do these domains sound?

flyingcar.xyz

oilandgasoline.com

erecipes.org

Can you give me a price range of how much they are worth? Which one is the best one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Welcome @domainzforsale, glad to see you are here. There is a lot to talk about when it comes to domain sales and investing. You can start at places like Domain Name Value & Appraisal. What it comes down to (in my mind) is that a domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay. GoDaddy has a great video on How to Buy and Sell Domain Names for a Profit . I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Welcome @domainzforsale, glad to see you are here. There is a lot to talk about when it comes to domain sales and investing. You can start at places like Domain Name Value & Appraisal. What it comes down to (in my mind) is that a domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay. GoDaddy has a great video on How to Buy and Sell Domain Names for a Profit . I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post