Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

domain management dissapeared from DNS manager

I recently purchased a domain from godaddy few days ago, although everything was working find at first but however after some few days, the domain name dissapeared from my domain management, but when i click on manage DNS, it shows that the domain is up and running. I also checked the domain name on whois lookup and was told is available for sale, instead of the domain information.

message from whois lookup "themultiples.co is available!"
Register this domain for $6.88

Also, when i click on the domain name in a url table it shows "themultiples.co’s server DNS address could not be found."

I have read almost all the similar issue but did not find any solution online to this. Please i need support and assistance on how to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.

"Knowledge is Power"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Heather
Employee

Hello @akhibemudu!

Thank you for posting. From what I can see, this domain is registered and there is a site visible when you access it. If you're not seeing this yet, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Heather
Employee

Hello @akhibemudu!

Thank you for posting. From what I can see, this domain is registered and there is a site visible when you access it. If you're not seeing this yet, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post