• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Printing a packing slip by Sku instead by order items are placed in the cart

I sell trading cards online and my customers will buy 100 different items on one invoice.  All of which are stored in different sections of my warehouse.  
    Currently my Packing Slips print in the order of which the customer added the items to the cart.  This adds hrs to my pulling time.  

Is there a way to get my Packing Slips to print by Sku?  Ascending or Descending?  Or any other option to change the way they print. 

Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II

@beavosorus 

I can see where being able to organize packing slips to better match your work flow would make your life a lot easier! 

W+M doesn't offer this feature.  Even other platforms I've worked on do not offer that level of packing list specific organization out of the box.    

The closest I've ever run into is WordPress with WooCommerce and the WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing Lists plugin that allows the ability to print pick lists based on designated variables.  You can read more about that here if that is something you would want to consider moving to.  😉

Judith
    "Actually, you can." ~ Anon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II

@beavosorus 

I can see where being able to organize packing slips to better match your work flow would make your life a lot easier! 

W+M doesn't offer this feature.  Even other platforms I've worked on do not offer that level of packing list specific organization out of the box.    

The closest I've ever run into is WordPress with WooCommerce and the WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing Lists plugin that allows the ability to print pick lists based on designated variables.  You can read more about that here if that is something you would want to consider moving to.  😉

Judith
    "Actually, you can." ~ Anon

View solution in original post