Our Managed WordPress Ecommerce Hosting lets you create a robust ecommerce store quickly and easily. That means building the exact store your clients need for hundreds, even thousands, less per year.
Build more store for less
Powered by WooCommerce, our Managed WordPress Ecommerce Hosting features powerful flexibility with easy-to-use extensions and client-management tools. That can help you and your clients start selling quickly and make revenue faster.
Get online in far fewer steps, thanks to a simplified setup process with WordPress and WooCommerce installed and ready to go.
Choose to start from scratch or with a gorgeous, eye-catching storefront theme, and then enjoy easier site maintenance with bulk updates and monitoring. A single dashboard cuts down the time necessary for performance optimization, domain management and an array of other administrative tasks.
- Free access to over 75 WooCommerce premium extensions
- No transaction fees
- Unlimited products
- Free SSL for life of plan
- Malware scan and removal (Website Security – Essentials)
- Easy WooCommerce Setup
- Free Premium WooCommerce Storefront design themes
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited monthly visitors
- Concurrent processes allowed – PHP: 30 MySQL: 24
- One-click staging site
- Yoast SEO plugin
- SSH access
- SFTP access
- Full Asset CDN
- File Manager
- Auto Migration Tool
- Auto WP software updates
- Data centers in North America and Europe
- Free backups – Automatic, Daily, kept for 90 days
- Free (1) Microsoft 365 Email with annual plan – 1st Year Free (optional)
- Free domain with annual plan
Note: You can add GoDaddy payments to your online store. Share a branded payment link with your customers via social media, email or text to take fast, secure online payments.
Build a feature-packed online store — at no extra cost
We’re able to pack over 75 premium WooCommerce extensions to offer the most customization and functionality at no additional cost!
These high-end premium extensions at your fingertips include the functionality to enable:
- Cart and Checkout functions (9) like WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons and WooCommerce Purchase Order Gateway.
- Marketing functions (13) like Product Add-ons and WooCommerce Email Customizer.
- Merchandising functions (6) like WooCommerce Brands and WooCommerce Products Compare.
- Payment functions (9) like Authorize.net and Chase Paymentech
- Product functions (4) like Software Add-on and WooCommerce Photography.
- Services functions (8) like WooCommerce Subscriptions and WooCommerce Memberships.
- Shipping functions (15) like USPS, UPS and FedEx Shipping Methods.
- Store Management functions (12) like WooCommerce Pre-Orders and WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro.
Additional popular extensions include:
- WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus
- WooCommerce PDF Product Vouchers
- WooCommerce Order Status Manager
- WooCommerce Social Login
- WooCommerce Customer/Order/Coupon Export
- WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro
- WooCommerce Quick View
- WooCommerce Box Office
- WooCommerce Order Barcodes
- WooCommerce 360º Image
- WooCommerce Store Catalog PDF Download
- Teams for Memberships
- WooCommerce Bookings Availability
- WooCommerce Accommodation Bookings
- WooCommerce Subscription Downloads
Protect your ecommerce masterpiece
Once you launch a high-performing online store, rest easy knowing it’ll stay running its best. Managed WordPress Ecommerce Hosting includes leading edge security features like malware scanning and removal, security activity auditing, file integrity checks, blocklist monitoring, and notifications whenever an indicator of compromise is detected.
Talk about locking it down.
Every Managed WordPress Ecommerce Hosting plan also includes the installation, configuration and validation of your SSL certificate with no additional cost.
Automated WordPress and WooCommerce updates ensure online stores are patched and protected from known security issues whenever updates become available. Restore points are created prior to updates, so it’s easy to roll back patches whenever it’s needed.
BYOF on an open-source platform
Flex your developer muscles with complete freedom to build your own features on an open-source platform built with a REST API. The powerful flexibility of Managed WordPress Ecommerce Hosting lets you spend less time on mundane tasks, freeing you up to create new features limited only by your ability and imagination.
Support from the people who know ecommerce
Managed WordPress Ecommerce Hosting customers get 24/7 premium support. Whenever you need assistance from a friendly professional, our award-winning ecommerce support team is only a ticket, call, or chat away.
The information contained in this blog is provided for general informational purposes about Managed WordPress Ecommerce Hosting. It is not specific advice tailored to your situation and should not be treated as such.
Start taking back your day
We built The Hub by GoDaddy Pro to save you time. Lots of time. Our members report saving an average three hours each month for every client website they maintain. Are you ready to take back that kind of time?