cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

What price to set for selling domains through auction?

I recently bought an domain called artificialchristamastrees.co.uk and I have put it on a 7 day public auction. The value is less then $100 and nobody is buying it. What price should I set it as?

can anyone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New
Solution

Re: What price to set for selling domains through auction?

Christmas is spelled wrong in your email, I'm assuming it is spelled correctly in the domain name.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: Selling domains

There is no real pricing strategy when it comes to domains that means a guaranteed sale @Zubair2. I assume that you made your auction open to offers?

If you just purchased it then I'm not sure it has added value because of a high search engine ranking? Perhaps someone will appreciate that specigic domain more when the Christmas season rolls around? Maybe it was available for a reason? Either way don't wait on costumers to come to you, go out and find people, companies or websites you feel would be a good match for your domain. I hope that helps? Happy auctioning! 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Highlighted
New
Solution

Re: What price to set for selling domains through auction?

Christmas is spelled wrong in your email, I'm assuming it is spelled correctly in the domain name.

View solution in original post