cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

cash parking blank page

Hi - has anyone had blank cash parked pages? Despite being setup correctly in regards to nameservers, my domains resolve to a grey blank page. The domains have only been purchased in the last week, so even though they are parked, is there a time delay before ads appear. Thanks in advance for any replies 😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @happydude,

We're sorry to see that your issue has not yet been resolved. Without being able to access your account to view your domains and their settings, we won't be able to troubleshoot the issue for you here. Please address your questions to the Cash Parking team, providing them your customer number and an example of one the domains showing this issue. You can reach them at cashparking@godaddy.com with your concerns. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User III

There may be a short delay while they match your site with ads, or there may be no ads that match at a given moment.  Also make sure you do not have any ad blocker enabled.

Cool, thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated 👍

Interesting I'm seeing the same exact behavior across a bunch of mine for various things, all blank, and I set them up a couple weeks ago.

So it's been nearly 3 weeks and still just blank pages even with ad blocker and such turned off and re-entering the cash park nameservers. My domains with amended keywords are still saying pre approved on the dashboard but even ones that are auto optimized show up blank so not sure what's going on 😞

Hi @happydude,

We're sorry to see that your issue has not yet been resolved. Without being able to access your account to view your domains and their settings, we won't be able to troubleshoot the issue for you here. Please address your questions to the Cash Parking team, providing them your customer number and an example of one the domains showing this issue. You can reach them at cashparking@godaddy.com with your concerns. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post