Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

BUY NEW WEBSITE BUILDE BUT GET OLD VERSION

I was a Website Builder client (2011-2014). A few days ago, when I saw a new website builder free trial, I test it with personal plan trial and had an interest despite no favicon or custom html like competitor.

Just 5 minutes ago, I bought website builder personal plan inside hot deals, and it directed me to theme selection (after payment processed). Now, I am very surprise to see the theme selection process are not the same as the trial version. This one still looks old version website builder.

Is this a normal website builder or maybe it automatically upgrade to new version like the trial 2017?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ok, So I called the support team, got my product refund.

My review: This means you can't buy the new 2017 website builder before having a free trial and so you would never applied those promo code because you must renew it.

Sadly but for me it was a good sales strategy, must admit the strategy was good but it will drag people away from godaddy if they feel cheated.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ok, So I called the support team, got my product refund.

My review: This means you can't buy the new 2017 website builder before having a free trial and so you would never applied those promo code because you must renew it.

Sadly but for me it was a good sales strategy, must admit the strategy was good but it will drag people away from godaddy if they feel cheated.

View solution in original post