Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Free trial and billing

Hi all, 

Just after a bit of advice. I signed up for the one month free trial of the website builder and thought I would get ahead of myself for scheduling payments to begin at the end of the trial so I don't forget.

However, godaddy has billed me straight away. Does this mean that I have now lost my one month free?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Retired
    Not applicable

Hi @GoodGeekEvents,

please speak with support about this asp so to be sure. It could be that initiating payments may have cancelled out the free trial because the main purpose of the trial is not to give you a free month. The purpose of the free trial is to give you up to a month to make up your mind. By initiating payments it could be read as you didn't need a month to make up your mind. 

But please contact support to make sure. 

I admire your enthusiasm though 😊

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Retired
    Not applicable

Hi @GoodGeekEvents,

please speak with support about this asp so to be sure. It could be that initiating payments may have cancelled out the free trial because the main purpose of the trial is not to give you a free month. The purpose of the free trial is to give you up to a month to make up your mind. By initiating payments it could be read as you didn't need a month to make up your mind. 

But please contact support to make sure. 

I admire your enthusiasm though 😊

View solution in original post