Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Womantra_store
    Getting Started

where it the online store community

just brought a online store from go-daddy its amazing but where is the online store community so that we can discuss and help in solving problems

4 REPLIES 4
    sethl
    Helper III

The GoDaddy Online Store is a sub-issue that can be discussed within at least half of the sub-forums. If you attached a Wordpress.org application to a sub-domain or sub-directory, and tied that to your GoDaddy online store, you'd be able to discuss managing your Wordpress.org site alongside your store for example.

CG

Hey @Womantra_store,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

You're actually in the best place to ask other Online Store users questions about the service. The Site Builder group here features many discussions revolving around the use of our Site Building services such as Online Store or Website Builder. 

We also have plenty of help documentation to assist in getting started with the service. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hie there, please tell me, do i have to buy a specific site from you guys to have and online store with products etc that people can buy from the site? to will the normal site from you guys be able to do this?

Sorry if this sounds confusing, I'm a bit confused. I need a Online store where people can buy directly from the site, such as eBay, amazon etc, could you please point me in the right direction. thanx 

MPC
    Community Team
    Community Team

Hello @cornie06, the Online Store product is designed specifically for eCommerce, so you would want to check that out first: https://www.godaddy.com/websites/online-store.  

You can use a standard hosting plan to host an eCommerce