cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Got wrong domain name

I just purchased domain name . And I got wrong domain name from what I have ordered. What can I do ?  
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @hamirulhashim,

A quick call or chat with support will be needed. Nobody here on the forum can fix that for you, only support.

Chat Arizona USA local time 5am ~ 6pm

Phone 24/7

(please note that there may be a short wait if support is busy)

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @hamirulhashim,

A quick call or chat with support will be needed. Nobody here on the forum can fix that for you, only support.

Chat Arizona USA local time 5am ~ 6pm

Phone 24/7

(please note that there may be a short wait if support is busy)

View solution in original post

thank you sir . solved
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @hamirulhashim,

you are welcome Smiley Happy

Have a nice day!

I have just registered and paid for my domain. I rushed it and realised I spelt the domain wrong and I am missing a letter. Can I do this myself or do I cancel the domain with Go Daddy. Then start all over again.

Retired
Not applicable

Hi @Blinders,

Yes, the last option I'm afraid, but whatever you do, DO NOT CANCEL THE DOMAIN YOURSELF. If you do, because it's an automated process, you WONT automatically get a refund!!!

You HAVE to contact support, explain your simple mistake, and they will cancel your domain and REFUND you immediately so you can start again. Cat Happy

Hello:

my domain was spell wrong.

correct spell is

4EyeVision security system.

I mistyped my domain.  How can I edit it???

Wrong Domain Name was registered . I Dont Know How but the one which I asked did not get registered. I have deleted that Domain and want to register new one but on the promotion which GoDaddy is offering. Help?