Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I paid for web hosting and domain but my web-site still not working!

Hi!

I paid (renew) for web hosting and domain http://oakwoodparts.co.uk/ week ago but my web-site still not working! Also, I have no domain names in my control panel and hosting on hold... Your tech support twice assured that the site will display maximum on Monday, 24th. But still no results. My customer number is ***********.

Fix the problem as quickly as possible, I am losing my clients!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @serhii_Gulei,

Please keep in mind that this is an open discussion forum for members to share information. As such; this is not regular channel for technical support on account specific matters as the members here will not have access to account details. 

As @TechFly mentioned, sounds like the issue you're encountering is account specific and would require you to reach out to our live support team via phone or live chat (when available) so they can further assist with investigating. Our support teams cannot assist over a public forum as proper validation of the account is necessary for security purposes. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TechFly
Employee

Hello serhii_Gulei, 

I am sorry to hear about this issue with your website. I did some quick research and found that there is an issue with your domains Nameservers. Please contact our 24/7 inbound customer support line at a time of your convenience so that this may be addressed promptly. Best wishes moving forward.

Hope this helps!

-Techfly

It's all good, but I have already spoken several times on the phone with support. And they fed me every time, tomorrow, day after tomorrow, etc... And still no result, my site http://oakwoodparts.co.uk off for two weeks and nobody can help me!  Took extra money for quick solution of the problem and did not turn on! Solve this problem as soon as possible, my patience is running out...

Also, at the moment I'm abroad and I can not call. Why you don`t have support via mail or chat?

Technical support - you're going to help the customer? This site does not open http://oakwoodparts.co.uk

Hey @serhii_Gulei,

Please keep in mind that this is an open discussion forum for members to share information. As such; this is not regular channel for technical support on account specific matters as the members here will not have access to account details. 

As @TechFly mentioned, sounds like the issue you're encountering is account specific and would require you to reach out to our live support team via phone or live chat (when available) so they can further assist with investigating. Our support teams cannot assist over a public forum as proper validation of the account is necessary for security purposes. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post