Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
tanuki
New

Ineligible for renewal

Hey,

I have some domains that expire March 30th, 2017.

It seems I can't renew them. I can see this message "Ineligible for renewal".

Why are my domains ineligible for renewal?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amadeuslopezart
Employee

Call support and they can help diagnose the domain "status" 480-505-8877

Mike L. | WebPro

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amadeuslopezart
Employee

Call support and they can help diagnose the domain "status" 480-505-8877

Mike L. | WebPro

View solution in original post

I called the support number in Japan (because I'm in Japan), Wednesday at 10:20am. On GoDaddy website it says the support is available from 10am to 5pm. However, it was not available and I was redirected to the English support. An automatic message said I have to wait 6min, but after 5 sec it said "there was a problem and we have to hang up". In fact, I was redirected somewhere else where I could leave message.

Maybe there was a problem with the call system so I decided to call again 5min later but the same thing happened.

I called again at 3pm. Same thing, there was NO Japanese support and I was redirected to English support. This time I could talk with someone. The guy was nice and we could solve the issue with my domains. However the call took 40min (just to renew 10 domains). The guy said the problem could happen again next year and I better "auto renew" my domain (which I prefer to not do).

I wish we could solve it within 10min. Anyway, after receiving a confirmation email that everything is OK, I got a 20% off coupon.