cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Error in '/park' Application

Hello there,

I just got a domain mockconcept.com and it gives the error above saying:

Server Error in '/park' Application.

my wordpress website is hosted on a free hosting 000webhost and the website is running well but the domain is not working after i parked the domain.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Server Error in '/park' Application

All seems good now @feymus99 

Server Error in '/park' Application problem

i have problem after add my dns p1.png

New

Server Error in '/park' Application.

Hello, I need help.

I configured the nameserver of my godaddy domain to my reseller hosting. I used the custom nameserver. When I try to access the site, the following message appears:

Spoiler
This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative serverDescription: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server

Source Error: 

Line 140:        }
Line 141:
Line 142:        if (InRange(System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(_parkedDomainProvider.Value.DomainName).AddressList[0].ToString()) == false)Line 143:        {
Line 144:            Response.Clear();

Source File: d:\Sites\CDS\cds\controllers\page-controller.aspx.cs    Line: 142 

Stack Trace: 

[SocketException (0x2afa): This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server]
   System.Net.Dns.GetAddrInfo(String name) +6670986
   System.Net.Dns.InternalGetHostByName(String hostName, Boolean includeIPv6) +106
   System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry(String hostNameOrAddress) +109
   CDSPageControllers_page_controller.get_DocumentRoute() in d:\Sites\CDS\cds\controllers\page-controller.aspx.cs:142
   Atlantis.Framework.Web.CDSContent.CDSContentPageControllerBase.WhiteListCheck() +39
   Atlantis.Framework.Web.CDSContent.CDSContentPageControllerBase.OnPreInit(EventArgs e) +28
   System.Web.UI.Page.PerformPreInit() +37
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +296

url: cr8lab.com

Please, help 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Server Error in '/park' Application.

Hi @cr8lab,

I can't find your site or your servers. I would contact support.

Re: Server Error in '/park' Application problem

Hi @fahadalk1993,

Without providing the domain name or hosting plan it's difficult to pin point the issue. You will want to reach out to our support team to look further into this.

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

Re: Server Error in '/park' Application

How did you fixed this? I'm facing the same issue while accessing website prefixing www. Without www, it works fine.

New

I have registered the domain www.kavitshah.org and hosted the website in AWS S3 Bucket. I have also linked the name server provide by AWS in GoDaddy. However, whenever I am accessing the website, I get the following error message

Sometimes the website works but most of the times, I get the above error. Do you know the root cause of the problem and can it be fixed permanently? (as I saw in the earlier post that other people also faced this issue earlier).

Thanks and Regards,

Kavit