cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Error Establishing a Database Connection

i always recieve this error on my website

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at pino3226206663.db.3226206.hostedresource.com:3310. This could mean your host’s database server is down. Are you sure you have the correct username and password?

7 REPLIES 7

Error Establishing a Database Connection

Website is very slow and some it shows error establishing a database connection  . Nobody to resolve the problem. No ticketing , Chat is offline . Very frustrating. 

New

FATAL ERROR!!

hey i am keep this error when i try to pick a theme on wordpress

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in......

Re: Error Establishing a Database Connection

i have already contact but still the problem my website still error databse until now

Solution

Hey @albertmanos,

We had an earlier issue reporting on one of our Managed WordPress servers that was encountering errors properly connecting to databases. Should be fixed now. Are you still seeing an issue from your end? 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

thank you working now

Hi,

I am having same issue when i uploaded WordPress theme. I have checked wp-config file but the problem is still same. Still having an error establishing a database connection. My blog is "Jobforapply.com". What should i do now.

Employee
Employee

@ranabilalinfo Hello and welcome to the community! Right now Jobforapply.com is loading when I check online. It seems you were able to figure this out? 

Naterx - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support