cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wordpress Site deleted from GoDaddy

Our wordpress website was migrated to GoDaddy, we forgot to renew the managed site, and one we did about 25 days later, our website was not to be found on wordpress. Trying to get in touch with Godaddy, how can we restore the site?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Wordpress Site deleted from GoDaddy

Hey @Bassam77,

Were you able to get through to our live support regarding this? If the content was removed due to an expired account, our hosting team will be better able to investigate your restore options and help you recover the content if it's still available from the time it was removed. 

Our support teams should be available by phone 24/7. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

yes and no, i had to do a disaster recovery and pay $150. but if you go to the website page its still not up. www.falafelfarm.com

do they have an email address i can just send directly, instead of calling overseas and waiting 45 minutes on the phone. 

or a chat online that is not offline. 

thanks

Bassam

Hey @Bassam77,

Our live chat is available Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time (UTC-7). When they're available, you should be able to start a session from this page using the buttons located on either the top or bottom.

Regarding your site, I'm actually seeing it up on my end without any issue. Looks like the restore was already completed. If you're still seeing the site down on your end, you may want to try clearing your local cache settings

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support