• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Create a link directly from menu item heading rather than button on page

Can I make the menu item a direct external link

as opposed to having a menu item for a new page and then having a button for an external link?

I would just like to remove a step for my users - so if they see LOGIN in top menu - the just click the menu itme and automatically redirect or pop up, as opposed to going to a login page, and then hitting another login button?

Thanks in advance!

Aaron

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Create a link directly from menu item heading rather than button on page

Hi @atmcmurray. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

Unfortunately, it's not clear what you're using to build your website. If you can give more information about what product/software you're using to build your site, others in the community may be able to offer suggestions on how you can move forward. 

If you're using our newest Website Builder, you can do this through the "Pages" button. See the gif below.

GC external link.gif

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Create a link directly from menu item heading rather than button on page

Thanks - I used the link to external website.  Don't know how I hadn't seen that before.

Thanks for your help.