• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

E-Mail not delivered to outlook/hotmail destinataries

I'm using the Workspace E-Mail account (info@*******.com).

My web hosting plan is a Plesk Shared hosting.

Followed this instructions to send the e-mail from the app: https://www.godaddy.com/help/send-email-using-systemnetmail-19291

The problem is that the mails that the app sends are very rarely delivered to hotmail/outlook, apparently I can send 1 mail per day, but not sure if is a coincidence (the app is simplified to test purposes, I have a test action that the only thing does is send the mail and ensure to catch and show any error). No error is thrown. Obviously I checked the spam folder and rules on the destination.

But I configured that same account (info@*******.com) on desktop client (thunderbird) following the configuration instructions on the workspaces console. And using that client the mail delivers almost instantly and without any limit/problem to outlook/hotmail.

What is happening? the only difference is the SMTP server used in both cases, but inside the app I cannot use the same SMTP server that on desktop client because it rejecting to connect to it from the hosted app (apparently a intentional restriction).

What can I do to solve this?

1 REPLY 1
    Helper V
    Helper V

Re: E-Mail not delivered to outlook/hotmail destinataries

@KirillBorounov,

Please call GoDaddy support team and they will certainly help you...

Thank you

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

GoDaddy 24/7 Support www.x.co/247support
    ----->NEXIA