• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

GoDaddy won't increase my page limit past 50

Today I reached the 50-page limit and GoCentral didn't let me create anymore. Previously, I also had got the soft warnings of reaching the limit. However, I shouldn't be treated that way. I signed up three GoCentral accounts on February 20 this year and I had the faith that Godaddy would not limit me because the following email Godaddy sent me on Feb. 28. I trusted Godaddy for over 15 years and I had tons of services with them now. However, I found I had been cheated, and seriously because there is no way to spend days and hours to rebuilder my Website quickly with another platform. 

I had called Tech Support in the past months and today. I also forwarded the below email to the support team and got verified it was from Godaddy.  However, no one will have a way to honor what I had been told in the email and didn't know what to do. I found this community and got to know JessW, the Community Manager who may help me but I don't have a way to speak or message him. The Godaddy development team simply rejected my request to lift the limit and honor what they agreed to offer me. So, Godaddy looks like a cheater. So, everyone please review the below message from Godaddy sent on Feb. 28. I pasted here.

We've upgraded your Website Builder for free.

It's our treat, Terrence. We've made Website Builder better than before so you can create a site that wows. Enjoy new features such as:

An intuitive drag-and-drop designer — no technical skills needed.

Hundreds of modern and stylish page layouts to help you share your unique message with every visitor.

Unlimited pages, so you'll never have to make a tough decision on which piece of important info to leave off your site.

Social media shout-outs — visitors can share your site on hundreds of social networks.

Who can help? 
    If no help is given, I will seek a legal solution based on this email I had received and the acknowledgment from the support team that this email was truly from Godaddy. 

4 REPLIES 4
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: GoDaddy won't increase my page limit past 50

Hi @User844838. Thanks for posting. In order to have more than 50 pages, you'll need to have our customer care team escalate the issue to our developers. However, this will usually only happen if the content of your pages is well organized and each has 2-3 sections with content. I'd recommend going through each of your pages and make sure you don't have any that are missing content. If they do, you can add the content, then get back in touch with our support team. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thank you, @JesseW  for your reply! Actually, I was suggested to find you here as I had no way to contact you for a solution. Your support team asked me to call Godaddy corporate office to ask for you because you are a member of the management team. I tried to call but reached the support team again. It was a loop. 

I am a long-time Godaddy customer who has domains, web hosting, SSL and now the GoCentral. My site www.greatwalladventureclub.com is a legitimate site and carefully built with the faith that Godaddy would honor (according to the email, "upgraded" me) the space I needed. I even thought it was the reward Godaddy gave me to appreciate my business. So, I built this site from February and started functioning immediately. If you look at my site, you will believe it. I am a sophisticated web designer and I wanted GoCentral as it is easy and fast to use. However, I trusted from the Godaddy email that I would have unlimited pages. I am not greedy and I don't really need "unlimited." I have over 100 products and I need 150-200 pages max. I am not misusing the service or abuse. I am taking the GoCentral offer based on my trust in Godaddy.  Since Godaddy voluntarily "upgraded me," I do want the company honor this offer to me. Again, I need up to 200 pages. Please help me find how to make it happen. Please do not send me back to the Support Team because they will send me back here or ask me to call a number back to them. Thanks very much!

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @User844838. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Typically our team checks to make sure you have several sections with relevant content in them on each page before escalating a request to get more pages added. To me, it looks like your page is a good candidate. I'd get back in touch with support once more. If there is a problem with adding more pages, then they should give you a reason why this can't be done. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Solution

Problem solved! 

Thank you so much, @JesseW Jesse for your help! I am very happy to get support from you. That has built my further loyalty to Godaddy!